Pladis Global expedites eCommerce capabilities with e.fundamentals
Pladis Global was looking for a retail analytics platform to optimise its eCommerce strategy across online retailers in the UK. They sought a Partner that would deliver actionable insights while maintaining a degree of continuity for their sales reporting and, crucially, provide deep expertise and training to support their eCommerce Business Lead in building digital skills quickly across the commercial frontline teams.
Digital commerce has become one of our key focus areas and to drive growth strategically, we knew we had to upskill our people fast. Working with e.fundamentals and their Customer Success team means we receive in-depth, function-relevant training and finally have a service that helps us get the insights we need to build our competitive advantage online.
Steve Morrissey, eCommerce Business Lead at Pladis Global
- Scoping function-specific training to ensure Pladis sales and marketing teams are set up for success when using the service to drive most profitable actions; while a highly intuitive platform, dedicated onboarding training ensured all users understand the 8 fundamentals framework and which of the fundamentals offer the most value in relation to their role.
- Avoiding disruption through change due to e.fundamentals’ open source integration, ensuring that reporting continuity of commercial data is maintained while providing an eCommerce insights upgrade overall.
- Creating workflows followed by in depth service walkthrough with e.fundamentals’ eCommerce experts that guide marketing teams in identifying growth opportunities such as product content, compliance audit, search ranking tactics and comparing shopper feedback to competitor products.
- Undertaking walkthrough for commercial teams focusing on how to manage promotional compliance through the tool and email alerts, view category promotions both for Pladis’s brands and the competition and how to outline listing opportunities via ranging and availability reports.
- Establishing workshop cadence to complement initial training, diving deep into illustrating how retail search algorithms work and what insights both marketing and commercial teams can gather to influence retailers’ category strategies or request title changes as well as improving visibility on wholesaler’s websites.
Pladis Global had a need to drive growth across the full digital shelf. Today, they’re receiving daily insights on how the manufacturer's brands are Performing online and the actions required to strategically strengthen profitability through major retailer’s eCommerce and wholesalers sites.
e.fundamentals delivered extensive, function-specific training creating workflows and standardisation of processes thus empowering frontline teams quickly to drive growth on the digital shelf.