At e.fundamentals we are passionate about building a high-growth environment for our business, our clients, and ourselves where everyone can thrive. As the growth of online grocery revenue has accelerated, so has the requirement for better insights to understand performance and growth opportunities in this dynamic environment.
Our industry-leading digital shelf analytics tool helps CPG teams make more sense of their e-commerce results and turn data into actionable insights that can put them one step ahead of the competition. We help big names like Kellogg's, PepsiCo and Mars achieve outstanding results.
We are growing at an incredible pace with all our teams expanding rapidly; we need an experienced, agile, and pragmatic head of people to enable us to develop the existing e.fundamentals talent and bring in new hires who integrate seamlessly and help us raise the bar for the existing team.
This is a critical role to support e.fundamentals rapid growth and global expansion. You will be a key member of the executive leadership team. You will:
• Work with the leadership team to develop and implement integrated innovative HR strategies, policies, processes, practices, and tools through the full life cycle of an employee’s tenure from recruitment to leavers.
• Implement talent management and people development processes that build organisational and individual capability
• Be an advocate of company culture, ensuring all people initiatives, solutions and programs are reflective of the values of the organisation.
• Support the delivery of e.fundamentals strategic agenda and lead and enable the HR strategy in collaboration with the leadership team
• Ensure the organisation has the most effective design and the right capability to execute the strategy at optimal cost
• Coach/advise leaders in the implementation of HR initiatives, processes and tools and facilitate timely delivery.
You will own all aspects of e.fundamentals People strategy for the business (focus on Europe and North America) across 3 critical areas - People, Culture and Process.
Recruitment & retention: actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
At e.fundamentals we value enormously the variety of perspectives that comes from having employees from all walks of life. Your rich experiences and backgrounds will help us grow, and in return, we’ll provide you with all the support and opportunities you need to grow.
If there’s anything we can do to help you shine throughout the recruitment process then please do let us know. We understand that one process does not fit everyone.
As the US online grocery market becomes increasingly competitive, it’s essential that CPGs monitor price movements. Those with the right tools have a competitive advantage. Here's what you need to know.
Why is online impulse buying so hard to crack? We've summarized the key actions for CPGs looking to recreate the impulse buying behaviors on the digital shelf.